I have always been fond of dancing. My friends and family also know about it. I am happy that my blogging starts with the mention of my passion and my favourite show so far.
I shouldnt call it my passion any more. Dont ask me the reason !!!!
(Note - I cannot mention everything about my life; all my blogs are going to be little secretive:-) Dont break your head to understannd it because I am unpredictable. Whatever you think about me cannot be true unless you are innocent and bestowed with enough intelligence.)
Some people are so lucky that they are able to nurture their talent further and that really brings happiness to them. Somebody has rightly said " A great deal of talent is lost for the want of little courage".
Example - When it comes to dance/ or any talent/art like it courage is required to fight against the family first when they dont support it.
It is so sad that at times a person has to first fight with his own family for simple things and then struggle with the world to get a right break. This is precisely why today's youth is crazy for friends.
Why is it so difficult to understand simple things/simple emotions? Well I know 1000 answers to this questions; but no solution so just leave it.
You get everything in this world with a tradeoff. This calls for decision making skills. People whose attitude is negative are always poor decision makers and vice versa. Bottomline they cannot get peace. Consequently people around them /loved ones dont get peace. And thats how most of the world is seeking peace today. :-)
Everything is linked and you would agree when you would see . Keep thinking :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sheer Rant! ... But good start! :)
ReplyDelete